Posted on 3 November 2017
Junior Creative at Baker Ross LtdA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Design/Illustration Graduate who has bags of creative flair and a passion for crafting. Do you go mad for Mod Roc and giddy for Glitter? If so this could be the position for you!
You will be working within our Creative Department helping with mainly crafting, but also artwork and product design. This is a rare chance for you to develop your skills within a fun creative environment and Company.
- Making, preparing and organising crafts for photo shoots
- Assisting with the photography of our craft kits, toys and children
- Artworking our catalogues and packaging
- Helping with the design and artwork of our craft kits and toys
What you will need:
- A passion for crafting
- Good knowledge of crafting techniques
- Flair and imagination with good eye for colour and detail
- A good knowledge of Creative Suite applications (we use CC) in a Mac-based environment
- Good illustration skills
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
A family-run company since 1974, we are the market leader in the children’s arts and crafts sector, selling successfully in the B2B and B2C space for over 40 years, online and through our catalogues.
Our new offices are located at the junction of Edinburgh Way (A414) and Central Road, Harlow, Essex with nearby frequent rail services and direct road links to M11 (J7) and A10.
How to ApplySo don't miss out, apply now with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please demonstrate in your covering letter your interest in crafting.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.