Posted on 3 November 2017
Senior Integrated Designer at Become UKThis London-based collaborative agency use analysis, insight and creativity to deliver compelling brand experiences and they are looking for a like-minded, talented Senior Designer.
You will have the opportunity to develop briefs from conceptual stages through to design delivery for a variety of projects including brand identity, brand communications and digital. This person will need to be a highly creative who has previous experience developing strategy and crafting engaging content in order to deliver effective solutions through the use of a range of communication platforms and channels. We are ideally looking for someone who can think in a media neutral way to determine and develop the most appropriate design strategy but who also really enjoys the day-to-day responsibility of design delivery. In return you will work across a series of national and international clients, and build compelling visual stories that bring strategy to life.
- Recent agency experience – probably 5–10 years in the business.
- Design degree or equivalent creative arts degree.
- Strong conceptually / can ideate.
- Integrated designer – someone that bring something extra to the team like motion, 3D or experiential/events.
- Experience of internal engagement a bonus, but integrated campaign work and brand comms is a good foundation.
- Superb craft skills: an excellent portfolio of visually accomplished and well-considered design.
- Leadership experience – internal teams or freelancers.
- Native – or equally fluent – English language.
- Engaging personality/presenter – proven client-facing experience.
We are only shortlisting Designers that tick all of these boxes. You should be someone with extra ‘spark’, who has a real passion for what they do that is infectious.
If you would like to become part of a fast-growing, international agency producing some brilliant work please do get in touch today.