Posted on 3 November 2017
Design and Marketing Exec at Emily CrispsCalling all highly creative marketeers! We are looking to hire a social media savvy, outgoing team player with a passion for designing and a desire to learn more about every aspect of marketing.
Our team is rapidly growing and we are now looking for a hands-on, highly motivated and organised self-starter to join us. Working as part of a small in-house design team, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and use your creative talents and meticulous eye for detail to ensure that every piece of work created has real impact and upholds the brand aesthetic.
We have big plans for 2018 as we continue to cover London (and beyond) with our bold, beautiful patterns and encourage everyone to discover bolder, tastier, crunchier crisps.
Our ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to develop our social presence, build relationships with partners and brands, delve into copywriting and manage external resources.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to work independently whist being available to help and support other team members.
- Day to day working with the team to create print and digital assets, including presentations, adverts and displays
- Researching and gathering support materials
- Work with our community manager to create inspiring daily social content
- Maintaining awareness of market trends and new ideas and translating these into a fantastic creative
- Continually developing technical skills
- Retouching images as required
- Liaising with suppliers/external companies to source ranges of required project raw materials
- Supporting the Design and Brand manager on larger projects
- Liaising with and assisting external PR team
- Leading and developing our social presence (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Social media content creation and planning with the support of our Brand Manager
- Impactful and extensive influencer campaign creation and execution
- Managing and tracking sample send-outs
- Building relationships with bloggers and influencers
An enthusiastic graphic designer with a passion for all things marketing who wants to get involved with all aspects of the business and is excited by the variety of work that comes from being in-house. From creating window displays and point of sale to supporting events and organising social posts. We are looking for a designer who will be confident in managing a fast paced work load, taking direction, sourcing and building relationships with suppliers and project managing from concept to execution.
- Minimum of 1 years’ industry experience (in-house or agency)
- Educated to degree level
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven artworking skills
- Outstanding portfolio featuring strong typography and layouts
- Experience of working across a range of print and digital
- Excited to pitch ideas, create mood boards and put together concepts for photo-shoots
- Self-motivated and able to communicate with the team to make sure all business needs are met
- Confidence to build and nurture relationships
- A passion for the Emily Crisps customer and brand
- A can-do attitude who wants to get stuck in!