Posted on 3 November 2017
Junior Digital Publisher at KHWSWe may sound like a Midwest American radio station, but we’re actually an integrated agency of about 100 people based in the heart of Farringdon, London.
Still fiercely independent after 24 years, we have retained the agility to adapt to a rapidly-evolving marketing landscape that the lumbering agency giants can only dream about.
We’re a bright, lively bunch covering all the disciplines you’d expect (client services, creative, planning and digital development teams). And we’re united by a passion for behavourial science.
We leverage ‘Sales Triggers’ (as we call them) to create Brand Commerce campaigns that deliver more effective marketing. Put simply, we create super-clever work that actually makes people buy stuff!
As you’ll discover, we cover the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means we’re equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, developing engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or creating in-store activations.
We’re delighted to call some of the biggest brands our clients and proud of the work we deliver for them. These include Samsung, ExxonMobil, Heathrow Express, Dixons Carphone and ASK Italian.
Time to blow our own trumpet
Precious few agencies can claim to have a 23 year relationship with a client. It says a lot about the calibre of our people, and the investment we continue to make in them.
Thanks to this long-standing partnership, ExxonMobil has become a key b2b client for
OK, let’s cut to the chase
We’re looking for a superstar Junior Digital Publisher to join one of our key lines of businesses within our biggest account ExxonMobil. This is a 1 year contract so is perfect for anyone looking for a taster of agency life or any students on the hunt for a sandwich year role!
Supporting the Senior Digital Publisher you will be a pivotal force behind our sites, and vital to the on-going accuracy of content and updates available to end-users. You’ll have a keen interest in digital, with awesome attention to detail, so nothing gets passed you. You’ll be eager to keep the websites and digital tools up-to-date, compliant and on-brand, so they contain the most relevant and accurate content for our clients.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Support Junior Digital Publisher teams to deliver required content
- Contribute to delivering the project on time and budget
- Basic technical knowledge of the websites and digital products
- Be the go-to person for all things site related
- Responsible for managing and posting website content to maximise its impact and effectiveness
- Support Senior Digital Publisher in considering the roadmap of the site and its content; determine effective content placement
- Take responsibility for full content audits on sites; documenting fully and reviewing with wider team
- Maintain training and/or compliance materials for others.
- Always have quality front of mind; excellent attention to detail, you can spot a blip or error in your sleep
- Review and report on systems performance with support of your team
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully-crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
PS – There’s lots of other good stuff on offer too such as pension, healthcare, social events, etc. But more about that later.