Posted on 3 November 2017
Graphic Designer at GristGrist is a B2B thought leadership and content marketing agency based in Soho. We create award-winning content across all channels – content that helps our clients develop better relationships with their clients.
The successful candidate will possess a real passion for graphic design and typography and be brimming with creative ideas, with which to develop a roster of print and digital magazines/reports. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop as a key member of a small, dynamic agency.
You will work on a rich variety of projects including magazines, websites, infographics, presentations and marketing collateral.
Working closely with, and reporting to the Art director, you will:
- Develop new concepts and projects to the highest possible creative standards
- Work closely with colleagues and clients, attending meetings and putting forward creative solutions
- Ensure that work is produced to deadline and on budget, managing the picture and freelance budgets, when appropriate
- Work with illustrations to help them interact with typography in a way that drives engagement
- Commission, brief and direct photographers and illustrators where necessary
- Passionate about graphic design and typography
- Experienced working across both print and digital
- Mac-based, fully conversant with Abobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). Sketch and animation (After Effect/similar) a big plus
- Possess an impressive portfolio of work that demonstrates a strong creative vision, with an emphasis on the original/innovative and conceptual
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment where everyone pitches in
- Strong grasp of visual hierarchies and colour and how it translates to print and online
- Highly organised and understands the value of ‘housekeeping’
- You love words and the English language as much as we do and have great attention to detail
Package includes 25 days’ holiday, pension contribution, travel loans, Cycle to Work, free coffee & biscuits, etc.
Temp to perm with immediate start. Please indicate your salary expectations.