Posted on 3 November 2017
Creative (Motion & Graphic Design) at House of GreenlandHouse of Greenland is looking for a talented Motion & Graphic Design Creative to join our in-house creative team. The role focuses on key areas of creating original concepts and delivering design services across various film types.
Emphasis on ‘Creative’ - we want someone who has lots of cool and fun ideas!
This job will be for an initial term of 2 months, with the possibility of going permanent.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a Graphic Design working environment (ideal but not essential).
- Creative and full of ideas.
- Strong knowledge of adhering to brand guidelines.
- Excellent skills in illustration and motion graphics, including strong working knowledge of design packages, e.g. Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Technical post production skills and highly organised in workflow and post production processes.
- Tolerance for coffee and dad jokes (you don’t have to laugh at the jokes…).