Posted on 3 November 2017
Head of Production at House of GreenlandHouse of Greenland is looking for a Head of Production to join our video agency in London on a permanent basis. We create awesome programmes and shows with a series/branded content split. We envision our Head of Production splitting his or her time between producing the biggest projects and mentoring on other productions (perhaps a 60%-40% split).
We're ambitious, versatile, proactive, creative and communicative, and we'd love you to be the same.
- Scoping and estimating jobs, manage them through from brief to delivery to a high standard and client expectations.
- Working closely with account management and the creative team to produce campaigns.
- Overseeing the production team (both in-house producers and freelancers).
- Taking charge of our biggest projects.
- Responsible for the timelines and financials of projects.
- Good experience on set (5 years at least).
- Good experience with post-production.
- Practice in leading both corporate and documentary or fiction film productions from scratch.
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail.
Warning: you’ll have to be highly tolerant to bad pool skills, coffee-drinking and bad dad jokes (you don’t have to laugh at the jokes…).