Posted on 3 November 2017
Account Manager at House of GreenlandHouse of Greenland is looking to expand its account management team to include a mid-level account manager. This person would report into our account director and support him in managing client accounts, building processes to support the team and developing high level relationships with client contacts. He/she would also work closely with the creative and production Teams to provide the best service possible to our clients.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Manager or equivalent role
- High level of relevant media industry knowledge, including stats, trends and news
- Understanding of production process
- Experience taking briefs and scoping projects
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions and influencing key stakeholders at all levels
- Able to multi-task and juggle multiple accounts while still giving each account the attention it requires
- Computer-proficient – G Suite, experience with CRM software is a plus
- Sociable, confident and excellent relationship building skills
Be prepared to laugh at bad jokes (or don’t laugh, that’s fine too), be surrounded by lots of coffee-drinkers and bad pool players.