Posted on 3 November 2017
Junior Business Developer at House of GreenlandHere at House of Greenland, we are looking for an ambitious, strategic-minded Junior Business Developer who will support the Business Development Manager and the sales/accounts team as a whole.
We are a fast-growing start up video production bunch with lots of coffee, bad jokes (too many of them), a HQ based in Angel, London, and a growing international presence. We are collaborative, friendly and fun – we’d love for you to be the same and add to the mania!
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Conduct research and identify new long term sales channels
- Be the point of contact for all sales correspondence
- Assist the Business Development Manager in driving sales and developing a long-term business strategy
- Self-starter with initiative and confidence
- 6 months to a year’s experience in sales/business development
- Knowledge/education in business and finance
- Up to date on media industry news and trends
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Most importantly, a high tolerance to bad jokes and bad accents. If you’re bad at playing pool, even better... (for us)