Posted on 3 November 2017
Business Development Manager at House of GreenlandHere at House of Greenland, we are looking for a strategically minded business hunter who can take charge of sourcing new business and new contacts for us while contributing to building strategies addressing these business needs.
As Business Development Manager, you would lead business generation, build relationships and own meetings. If you have loads of existing contacts, even better. Skills and personality-wise, we'd like you to be great at presenting and negotiating, be a self-starter.
We are a fast-growing start up video production bunch with lots of coffee, bad jokes (too many of them), a HQ based in Angel, London, and a growing international presence. We are collaborative, friendly and fun – we’d love for you to be the same and add to the mania!
Duties will include:
- Establishing relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers.
- Generating a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Consulting on business challenges and requirements.
- Assisting in negotiating contracts, costings and closing.
- Devise a long-term video strategy with/for potential clients.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ sales, business development, or account management experience. Advertising experience/knowledge would be great.
- Proven track record of bringing on new customers from open to close.
- High level of relevant media industry knowledge, including stats, trends and news.
- Excellent sales and relationship building skills.
- GREAT at communication and presenting.
- Ideally (but not necessarily) has a wide range of contacts in industries such as technology, energy, transport/motors, data…
- Ambitious, versatile and proactive.
- High tolerance to terrible accents, questionable puns and bad pool skills a must.