Posted on 3 November 2017
Mid-weight Designer at HabitatHabitat are looking for a wonderful Mid-Weight Designer with a multi-disciplined background to work in our in-house creative team in Farringdon on a three month contract.
With at least 3 years’ experience under your belt, you will be completely comfortable producing creative work on both the print and digital side of graphic design, and have the creative flair and ability to sell this into internal stakeholders.
Working in a busy studio, you will help to manage the design requirements across multiple channels, so great attention to detail as well as experience in managing multiple projects at the same time is paramount.
You will support the Creative Brand Design Manager in their vision for how the brand is presented, and will get to work across all visual elements of the brand including online, in-store POS, photographically, within printed collateral and in customer communications. So, having an endless stream of creative ideas and concepts is key.
- Working alongside the other designers in the team to produce forward-thinking and visually pleasing creative work that pushes the visual identity whilst retaining the brand values.
- Digital design assets for the web site, social media platforms, digital advertising, digital product imagery and blog and online content.
- Creative asset generation and curation to support across all platforms including photography, marketing collateral and printed materials.
Experience and skills
- 3+ years as a creative with multi-discipline experience
- Portfolio and proven experience in creating and maintaining visual brand identity within relevant sectors
Highly creative and self-motivated; ability to take the brand vision and product strategy and translate into creative campaign work
- Significant experience, working on website design, digital marketing and print based and projects from initial concept through to final implementation
- Relevant professional experience working in-house or an advertising or
- A strong interest in homewares and relevant product categories
- Strong communication skills; diplomatic and collaborative in approach
- Driven; able to work within a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- Good understanding of relevant design packages
- An understanding of UI/UX design and customer behaviour would be favourable