Posted on 4 November 2017
Creative Content Producer at The Digital FairyThe Digital Fairy has a content creation division serving social and campaign production to brands leading the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industry. Some of these clients include The Body Shop, Estee Lauder, Bumble and bumble, Smashbox and Maybelline. We plan to expand this division, and we’re currently looking for a new assistant producer to join the team.
Clients come to us for creative content with personality, therefore it is important that you have a strong visual eye and understand branding principles.
You will be expected to think about the bigger picture - to drive and grow the retained design/photography content side of the business. From time to time you will get involved with video production. You will work closely with producer and MD to outsource the relevant people/build the team and content network.
Your day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own social media content retainers end-to-end (creatively and logistically) + project manage individual projects from brief to delivery
- Manage client communications and expectations
- Creative research and development, responding to set briefs/guidelines
- Pitching for new business, attending any pitch meetings
- Managing in-house and outsourced photographers, designers and animators
- Building and maintaining relationships with third party content creators + building the TDF little black book
- Handling usage agreements and contracts where necessary
- Budget management
- Assisting with ad hoc retouching and design when needed
- Organised - Our clients expect a high level or organisation whlst juggling multiple accounts
- Creative - We are an ideation and creative agency, we must fulfil expectations on this level
- Leader - Understanding how to effectively lead a small team
- Personable - We make friends with our clients and build trust/loyalty
- Opinionated - Always sharing your opinion for the interest of the project, account and company
- Ambitious - Think beyond the day to day and fulfil ambition for the company and personal development. Need to be comfortable working with success metrics and be able to refine and achieve KPIs. Comfortable working in a start up; a fast -
faced environment, working out of hours when required
- Knowledgable - Working knowledge of equipment, lighting and pre/post production workflows
- Attention to detail - with everything you do!