Posted on 5 November 2017
Content Manager at Neni StudioNeni is a creative studio and consultancy agency focused on visual storytelling for design and interior brands based between Berlin and Milan. Our list of clients include, to name a few: Hem, Nichetto Studio,Samsung. We are looking for a proactive, well-rounded, organized and digitally savvy intern to join our studio in Berlin. You’ll work closely with the Creative Director to develop and execute on the online communication, as well as execute on social media strategies. The right candidate has a strong visual and graphic aesthetic, knowledge for social media and passion for interior, product and industrial design.
We are looking for a self-motivated person, who possesses positive attitude and works well in both individual and a collaborative environment. The right candidate has the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously, manage multiple priorities/deadlines, and work creatively as well as analytically in a problem-solving environment.
This is an internship position for three months. The responsibilities of this position will grow based on performance, and will hopefully lead onto a full time position.
- Social Media Management Knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Content creation abilities (Photo, Video and Graphics)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Italian is a big plus
The ideal candidate:
- Team oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must possess the ability to meet deadlines, and be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated and able to find solutions independently.