Posted on 6 November 2017
Senior Digital Creative at Human After AllHuman After All is a London-based design agency, and we’re looking for a Senior Digital Creative to join our team.
We’re in search of an experienced multidisciplinary creative, with a digital focus to work across our diverse client roster and service offering. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives. You’ll need to work closely with our producers and our other creatives to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
You’ll be working across Human After All’s diverse service offering, including digital design. You’ll need to have proven digital design experience from start to finish, encompassing initial discovery, research and concepting through to wireframing, UI concepting and agile design delivery.
Candidate qualities should include:
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Multidisciplinary experience, including digital design
- An appetite for diverse assignments and client challenges
- The ability to work effectively and professionally with teammates and clients from a variety of industries
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the fundamental backbone of great design
- A bias towards simplicity and genuine usability in your work
We need someone to help craft stunning, iconic design work that drives Human After All forward creatively. This is a role for a confident, curious designer who’s prepared to push themselves every single day.
The agency is gearing up to work on a large International Women’s Day project, and you’ll take a key position within that team. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you’ve worked on a similar topic.
How to ApplyPlease send:
- Your CV
- A pdf portfolio of your work
- A covering letter of no more than 400 words, describing your suitability for the role
to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Senior Digital Creative’.