Posted on 6 November 2017
Marketing Artworker at SmythsonLocation: Central London, Zone 1
Smythson is proud to be an iconic British brand with an extraordinarily rich heritage. Established in 1887, and holding 3 Royal Warrants, Smythson represents 130 years of British luxury leather goods at their most refined. Each and every piece is exclusively produced under the eye of the expert and the hand of the artisan: from the meticulous design of our handbags to our iconic bespoke stationery department, Smythson's distinction lies in the detail.
We trade globally, currently with stores across London, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, along with fast growing eCommerce and wholesale channels. During this exciting period of expansion and growing global reach, we are looking to recruit motivated, talented individuals, with initiative and passion for the brand, to join our diverse and energetic workforce.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Artworker to join our team. This role includes creative support and artworking of both digital and print material for the Marketing & PR department at Smythson as part of in-house team.
- Designing the Smythson Newsletter emails
- Designing the Smythson seasonal brochures
- Creating affiliate and retargeting banners
- Preparing assets for both web and print
- Creating social assets – (banners, skins, GIFs)
- Applying the brands guidelines to all press releases
- Creating seasonal lookbooks
- Building visual mockups
- Assisting the Production Officer
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent understanding and demonstration in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proven knowledge and experience of taking design concepts to finished artwork
- Outstanding creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity ideally within a luxury market
- Proven experience of brochure production, Print Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Desired skills (but not required)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS with working experience of HTML email production
- Knowledge in stop motion picture and animations
- Basic knowledge in filming and editing
- Basic skill set in retouching imagery
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
To apply, please send your C.V. to email@example.com along with salary expectations and current notice period if applicable.
***Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.***