Posted on 6 November 2017
Digital Designer at Creative RecruitmentOur client is an established digital agency based in Herts/Berkshire. They have a fantastic new opportunity for a Digital Designer with good skills using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. You should have a passion for UI and UX design. They are looking for people who are interested in learning new skills and the opportunity to progress within a thriving company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have a real passion for User Interface Design and a major emphasis on UX/Customer experience
- Thinking creatively to produce new and exciting ideas and concepts
- Design for a range of platforms including web, tablet, mobile devices, VR & touchscreen kiosks
- Be able to understand client requirements and act upon them
- Excellent Photoshop skills and proficient knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge/experience of responsive layouts
- Strong understanding of UI/UX / Customer journeys / Customer experience
- Responsive experience; adapting web based user interfaces on to tablet and mobile
- Some experience working in healthcare, pharma sectors
The work environment is relaxed with large desks, comfortable chairs, high-resolution monitors and sofas for relaxing. They have a constant supply of tea/coffee as well as weekly fruit baskets & bread to help start the day off well.
Enrolment into their health insurance scheme and a generous pension package is also offered.
There are superb transport links – trains to London take 25 mins from almost outside the door and the M4, M40 & M25 are all within very close vicinity.