Posted on 7 November 2017
Mid-weight designer at Red StoneRed Stone is looking for an experienced, keen and motivated mid-weight designer. This is a key position in the design team, plus the wider studio. You’ll be responsible for creating design work of outstanding quality on behalf of Red Stone and our clients.
Our ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 4 years professional experience of working in a design studio
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and integrity in all work
- Fresh and original thinking
- Able to work across digital, print, environmental
- Curious, enthusiastic and proactive
- Presenting creative work with clarity and enthusiasm
- Striving for the highest levels of creativity and innovation at all times
- Amazing and astounding the Red Stone team with ideas above and beyond the brief
- Ability to work on multiple projects
You will be joining a busy, thriving design team so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is a dynamic and imaginative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK. We're engaged in some fantastic projects from tactical marketing initiatives and ad campaigns, to brand creation and implementation.
How to ApplyPlease email email@example.com with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm 5 December 2017.
Sorry, no agencies.