Posted on 7 November 2017
Creative Design Manager at Eden MarshA luxury British fashion brand based in London is looking for a Creative Design Manager to report into their Head of Creative.
The primary purpose of their creative team is to engage with their customers through unforgettable and unorthodox ideas that always embrace the brand’s quirky sense of humour and British roots.
They bring the brand to their customers in a variety of forms including campaigns, look books, moving image window displays, branding, product storytelling, packaging, annual reports and store interiors.
Also, as a brand constantly pushing its self they work on a plethora of ad-hoc projects that all ads to their reputation of being one of the UK’s most innovative brands with a global reach.
As Creative Design Manager your key focus will be to lead the innovation and development across all print, 3D and digital creative alongside the Head of Creative. You’re in your element leading, developing the team as you are producing on your own. Either way the end result is producing fun, meaningful creative, polished executions that meet our ‘quality control’ standards, strong attention to detail and a high level of finessing.
- Manage and train a team of 20 to deliver consistent and efficient deliverables, ensuring they work closely together as a single creative team
- Support business strategy and take the lead on all creative direction
- Responsible for creative elements related to sales tools, retailer merchandising, industry events, website, social media, photo shoots, ad campaign, copywriting, print & digital collateral, company branding and packaging
- Constant research and analysis of market trends, technology and fashion
- Overseeing all manner of projects, managing the artistic direction of the creative team and translating briefs into effective ideas and concepts
- Develop on-board creative strategy, ensuring compelling creative content and artwork is produced for online and offline channels, directing the visuals for the brand
- Ensure brand experience is kept cohesive
- Establish concepts and art direction for external and internal communications
- Concepting for seasonal and campaign look and feels
- Produce multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high energy environment
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Actively being aware of all areas of design across fashion, trends and lifestyle
Tools of the Trade:
- Significant experience working on fashion campaigns, digital marketing and print based projects from initial concept through to final implementation
- Previous digital design experience within a fashion/ lifestyle brand or design agency
- Experience managing a medium sized team
- BA/HND or equivalent in graphic/visual communications.
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Fully conversant in Adobe suit (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise work load efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Driven and able to work in a spontaneous, fast paced environment
- Outgoing and confident