Posted on 7 November 2017
Senior Digital/Motion Designer at AiSenior Digital/Motion Designer at Ai
Are you an exceptional Digital Designer?
We are looking for a very creative person to join our London based team working across a range of high-profile international client portfolios including (but not limited to) Marvel, Star Wars and Ubisoft. If successful you will be working on a range of household name entertainment clients helping to create global digital content for entertainment releases, launches, events and A-list actors and notable people.
Right now you will be a multi-skilled creative who can create digital, social and off-line content of the highest standards to run on our clients’ social and marketing channels. You will be a high level digital/motion designer with at least two years senior experience at a tier one agency or in-house at a brand with proven visual creative flair and you will have expertise in creating groundbreaking, imaginative and surprising social media campaigns.
You will need to show us that you have:
- Extensive experience in digital media and marketing, ideally on a well known property or as part of a tier one agency/brand. Ideally you will already work in the entertainment industry on mainstream film or music projects.
- Highly skilled using AfterEffects, Premiere-Pro, PhotoShop etc. Cinema 4D a distinct bonus.
- Strong understanding of typography, especially animating text.
- Brilliant people skills.
- Extraordinarily high professional standards.
- A love for popular culture, especially movies and cinematic tv.
Ai is a small London based creative agency (with an office in Melbourne) working on a number of high profile entertainment franchises and companies including (but not limited to) Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Ubisoft and James Bond 007. Our clients expect a very high level of discretion so you will not find out much about what we do online. We can of course explain more about who we are and the work we do should you wish to apply for the role.
How to ApplyHow to Apply
Please email your CV and covering letter giving us an idea of why you think you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Digital Designer” in the subject line. NB only those candidates being called for interview will be contacted, by November 21st.