Posted on 8 November 2017
Digital Design Intern at The BIO AgencyThe Bio Agency are seeking a bright and passionate Design Graduate to join us on a 3 month paid internship basis and work within our creative department. You will be reporting directly into an experienced senior designer, who will mentor you throughout your internship, whilst providing general support across the creative department as a whole. You will need to be a well-rounded and enthusiastic individual who has a strong passion and desire for all things digital with a willingness to work across multiple platforms.
You will gain exposure of working across a great mix of top clients and be supporting a talented and highly experienced team of designers. The internship offers great great exposure for a junior looking for their first gig as you’ll definitely be working on live projects! Assisting on a range of projects you will get to see the whole process through from brief to delivery stages. You’ll be able to work well as part of a team but also independently depending on the task at hand. You will need to be comfortable communicating with teams internally - working with UX, developers, copywriters, account managers, project managers and so on.
Experience and Personal Attributes Required:
- Willingness & ability to work across multiple platforms, including web, microsites and mobile.
- A portfolio displaying a range of your best work whether gained from commercial experience, previous internships or personal projects – we’re looking for beautiful design craft skills
- A design / creative degree or equivalent qualification
- A passion for design - not just websites.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc) and Sketch.
- Nice to have but not mandatory; video / motion graphic experience and an understanding of CX/UX
- Excellent communication skills