Posted on 9 November 2017
Midweight Designer at Eden MarshFast-moving, fast-thinking, vibrant media company is looking for a dynamic graphic designer.
Our client is considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making an impact by defining specific travel genres by building passionate communities around them.
Due to expansion and the success of the design team an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer with an optimistic team player attitude with impressive, high-end graphic style and great print knowledge.
The candidate must bring top ideas to the table during four yearly campaign conception stages, as well as have the experience to see the campaign through to production.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for coming up with, designing, and producing highly sophisticated work in the following arenas:
• Every element of signage at all events
• Branded collateral (notebooks, pens, bags, etc.)
• Print pieces (including three magazines a year and various brochures, leaflets, etc.)
• Presentation decks and sales tools (often including Infographics and illustrations required to be designed from scratch)
• Miscellaneous elements that range from designing award trophies to temporary tattoo designs!
They must be passionate about all things design – online, offline, multimedia, film, and photography – but a specialist in graphic design with in depth experience of brand creation, development, and execution.
The role will work closely with the Operations Team to ensure timely development and delivery of assets as part of the overall yearly campaigns. The right candidate must individually be able to take all work from the concept stage, right through to production.
While the role is focused on the graphic design function, for the right candidate there will be the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects.
The ability to be self directed and motivated in the management and prioritising of your workload is paramount. You must be able to perform under pressure and consistently create work of the highest standard under tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
Key Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
• 3+ years experience working within a fast-paced design or integrated agency
• All Adobe creative cloud programs; Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Designing for print and digital including preparation of graphics for online as well as print
• An incredible eye for design, colour and composition
• Awesome skills in designing/illustrating assets from scratch
• The ability to photograph and film any situation and event, be it an interview, conference, awards,
exhibition or party
• After Effects or motion graphics skills
• Storyboarding commercials or video shoots
• Video editing on Premier
• Willing to travel if required and interest in travel