Posted on 10 November 2017
Mid-Senior Creative at Green Chameleon
'If you thrive in a small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning digital agency, this is the position for you.
We’re looking for a talented creative who who has a strong, versatile portfolio and several years experience crafting web based projects form conception to launch. Our ideal candidate will have a passionate and creative approach to web design that is backed up by a deeper understanding of best practices, user needs and technological limitations. We believe a good digital designer is a sum of many parts and therefore will be looking for a candidate who shows an aptitude in all things design.
You’ll be keen to keep up with the latest trends and news from the design community, and we expect you to have an active profile across design communities including Dribbble and Bechance.
• Creative web layout skills demonstrated in a strong portfolio of work
• Experience collaborating with developers to realise your ideas for interactive/digital based projects
• Good level of animation ability (think logo animations and interface prototypes rather than full feature length productions)
• Agency experience preferred (freelancers with appropriate experience will be considered)
• Comfortable presenting your ideas both internally to the team and directly with clients
• An understanding of the principles of good UI/UX design
• Has been involved with interactive experience design (e.g Step Inside Japan)
• Interpret user and client feedback to enhance conceptual design work.
• Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques
• Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
• A true self-starter
• Experience in brand and packaging design
• Custom Lettering
• Animation/Interaction Design
• Cinema 4D experience
• Working on multiple projects in parallel
• Taking lead on web based projects
• Liaising with clients and implementing feedback
• Design presentations
• Briefing and working with development team
• Managing their own time
'Green Chameleon is a team of passionate creatives based in beautiful Bristol, with a desire to build outstanding work that we love as much as our clients do. Underpinned by strategy, experience and – dare we say it – love, Green Chameleon’s work is characterful, exciting and creates memorable journeys for our clients, their audiences. As part of the Green Chameleon team, you will have the opportunity to work on tactile interactive projects, one-page websites, e-commerce portals, promotional sites and more.
Before you get in touch please check out Our Portfolio, Dribble profile or Behance to see what we’re all about!
We are currently a team of 12, made up of 4 Designers, 5 Developers, 1 Content Strategist, 1 Marketing Strategist and 2 Video Producers.’
How to ApplyThis is a full-time position. Please send a cover letter and CV along with work samples to email@example.com.
Please no phone calls or recruiters.