Posted on 10 November 2017
Communications Manager at AllplantsWorking closely with the Founders, you will be open, positive and brave while running our Press Office, pitching press stories and managing incoming requests.
Other responsibilities include:
* Planning our content and communications across all digital platforms (from instagram to our blog),
* Working closely with ambassadors and bloggers to celebrate Allplants through events, gifting and partnerships.
* Writing and final sign off of all internal and external copy throughout the business.
* A brilliant wordsmith. Brief, punchy and quick to find a hook.
* A people person with min. 3 years PR experience and a brilliant, fast-growing black book of relationships.
* Passionate about spreading the power of plants through wild, considered and tactful media marketing.
* A detail orientated, self-motivated, highly organised team player, able to brief and multi-task.
A little about us:
We're fast building a passionate team of health-kicking, plant-pushing, planet positive people. We launched allplants in January this year and so far have served over 60,000 delicious, healthy, prepared meals nationwide with our passionately creative team. Each of our dishes is 100% vegan, easy-to-cook from frozen and delivered to your door in eco-positive packaging. This is just the beginning.
How to ApplyHow to Apply
Please send a CV, portfolio & cover letter to Alex Petrides at email@example.com