Posted on 13 November 2017
Project Manager at Glock LtdRole: Project Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: Depending on experience
GLOCK are a busy dynamic studio in east London. We believe in complete brand experiences and produce unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate, contemporary and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all our projects within the wide-ranging client group. Our process is led by design and function, as the ideas we create often become reality.
This is an exciting time to join our interdisciplinary team as a Project Manager who is proactive, creative and organised to help us to continue to deliver the level of premium creativity we are known for.
This is an instrumental position within the company running key accounts from initial client brief through conception, design, and delivery of final assets. A driving force for the business, confidence and a depth of knowledge are big aspects of this role, while overseeing the workload of a team of art directors, designers and artworkers. Your efficiency and drive are also vital in ensuring we continue to deliver creative excellence to our valued clients, and continue to work as effectively as possible.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a digital / creative agency as an account or client facing project manager
• Experience working with 2D and 3D designers, as well as senior designers and artworkers
• Ability to professionally manage client projects and relationships, ensuring they receive the highest quality of service at all times
• A clear communicator who contributes to our very dedicated team
• Highly organised, with exceptional budgeting, planning and time-management skills
• Ability to work efficiently and creatively, with strong attention to detail, to guarantee creative output never falls below our standards, and with an aim to always exceed these standards
• An interest in branding and retail design, experience with alcoholic brands a plus
• A thinker and doer with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Adaptable and flexible to keep up with the
How to ApplyT : +44 (0) 20 8533 8899
E : email@example.com