Posted on 13 November 2017
Digital Design Executive at PULSARPosition: Digital Design Executive (Full-Time)
Reporting into: Head of Inbound Marketing
Based: Shoreditch, London, UK
Who we are: Pulsar is a new breed of audience intelligence platform that’s re-inventing social media monitoring. We track conversations in 170 languages, across millions of social and news sources, collecting 100% of the publicly available data.
Born out of 6+ years of experience with social data, Pulsar enables marketers to go beyond keyword tracking to map brand audiences, track how content spreads and measure the reach of social conversations. That means that we don’t just look at what people are saying: we look at who they are to help companies better connect to them. In the last six years we’ve been defining what social media research is and what it can do within research, marketing and beyond. Put simply, Pulsar’s mission is to be the best audience intelligence platforms in the world.
We’re looking for dynamic people who want to build our story with us and be a part of the journey.
Why join us: Everyone in the team is highly talented; they are experts in their fields, which leads to an ambitious, highly skilled workforce. Expertise is constantly shared through training, knowledge-sharing sessions and we thrive off this supportive, friendly atmosphere. It’s an environment that fosters both personal and professional development – you can really put your mark on the business from day one. You will also be given the responsibility and support to take your career in the direction you want it to go.
You will be exposed to and work with some of the largest brands, agencies and partners globally. We have a wide variety of clients including; Facebook, Virgin, Instagram, NBC, Tumblr, Spotify, Mazda, Publicis and Havas.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 2+ years experience in graphics and web design
• Impressive portfolio of design, creative projects and art direction
• Has a creative outlook and doesn't shy from speaking her/his mind
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite (or equal alternatives)
• Good understanding on how to use Content Management Systems
• Bonus: Skills and knowledge in Adobe After Effects & Motion Design
• As part of the marketing team, work with closely with Content Marketing Executive on client facing and internal documents
• Work with our Art Director to shape the next stage of Pulsar’s brand
• Contribute towards our constant improvement on the website and marketing landing pages to increase lead acquisition
• Work with our internal research team to identify and execute new methods of portraying datasets
• A proactive, entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset
• Adaptability and ability to multitask on a variety of ad hoc projects
• A keen eye for detail
• Curiosity and passion for brands, social media and data research
• Passion for design, and a strong knowledge on how to use Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
• Supportive to peers and able to get on well with people at all levels
• Creative in thinking and communication
• Keen to learn and progress
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this position please email your CV and Portfolio containing a range of examples of work from previous employments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical interview process:
Stage 1: 20-minute Screening Call and chemistry assessment
Stage 2: Candidate to complete a design task before second interview
Stage 3: 1-hour Face to face interview with the wider team.