Posted on 13 November 2017
Retoucher at Hempstead May LtdHempstead May a leading Photographic Post Production Studio in East London and in New York.
As a company in perpetual growth, we pride ourselves on an approach that ensures the original integrity of the shot is retained and the individual style of the photographer is captured in every image. Working with some of the worlds leading photographers, brands, agencies and publications.
Hempstead May is offering an exciting position to join our expanding office as a full time 'Retoucher' in our London studio.
We are looking for a career minded retoucher, who is passionate about high-end fashion, photography and printing. We require a dedicated and hard-working candidate with a keen eye for detail and meticulous working methods.
· Delivering high-quality retouching and colour corrected imagery for a wide range of print and /or on-line based projects
· Work to consistently high standards with minimal amends
· Colour matching skills and a keen eye for attention to detail
· Strong workflow methods and show initiative within the role
· Meet daily output targets set by Production
· Show ever improving results in your work and within allotted time frame
· Liaise directly with the Retouch Supervisor and Production Coordinator
· Carry out ad hoc duties within the Studio
· Liaise with others involved in the studio process
· 40 hours working week – Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work
· May be required to work flexible hours and on location dependant on job spec
· Retouch product photographic images to a high standard
· Ensure colour consistency between image and physical product
· Follow specific internal file – structure and Server organisation
· Name and maintain digital asset file/structure
· Adhere to creative direction set by the client and overseen by Supervisor
· Taking a consistent approach when editing large batches of imagery
· Crop images and maintain file size specification guidelines
· Perform quality assurance on all images
Be responsible for completion of work and achieving deadlines set by Production/Coordinator
This position offers a great opportunity for career progression and growth in a growing company. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years of experience, with strong skills and proven ability in; beauty, hair, comping, reshaping and colour. You will be a fast learner and able to adjust to our specific techniques.
Salary dependent on Experience