Posted on 13 November 2017
Junior Digital Designer at RedsofaMy clients London studio is looking for a Junior Designer to work within their growing interdisciplinary studio to create radical, innovative experiences.
A Junior Designer contributes to not only the visual direction behind creative work, but should also help shape the strategic thinking and rationale that underpins it. A high-energy level, entrepreneurial spirit with desire to creating impactful work of the highest quality.
My client prides itself in hiring ‘T–Shaped’ people, meaning that while you will have a specialism (Interaction design) at which you excel, your role will also include being asked to think and work across all design disciplines to assist in the production of physical and digital experiences.
The person must be able to work with direction from more senior creative personnel within the studio, with strong listening skills and the ability to interact with a variety of stages of the creative process, from ideation, to production, and implementation.
● Design for a variety of commercial clients with a particular strength in
interactive design (UI and basic UX) and appreciation for Motion.
● Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design
throughout all phases of the project.
● Participate in brand brainstorming sessions and mocking up design ideas
for client presentations
● Define and develop creative concepts according to brief requirements
and the client's objectives
● Identify/create "extras" that bring a proposal or presentation to life that
can help tell a story in a powerful way
● Be the champion and voice of the user at all times
● Design obsessive, aware of best practice in industry but driven to
advance our understanding of its potential
● Experience within a digitally minded creative agency
● Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and
observations with a positive attitude
● Be able to work and liaise across all departments to produce the best
response to creative briefs
● Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task