Posted on 13 November 2017
Finance and Administration Assistant at W12 StudiosWe are seeking a……
Financially astute person who has good attention to detail, logical, good knowledge of accounting and financial concepts, systems and process. This would suite good all-rounder that is hard working, an organised administrator and flexible to join this small but growing digital product design agency for our UK and US companies, based in London.
Is a broad based role in support of the Financial Controller with room to grow as the company grows and evolves.
• Seeking relevant approvals of payable invoices
• Invoice coding for projects, overheads and balance sheet pre-payments
• Data entry of supplier transactions into accounting software
• Putting together twice monthly payment runs for approval
• Setting up payments in banking software
• Maintaining supplier accounts and reconciling statements
• Payables and receivables data entry
Timesheets and Expenses
• Expense receipt compliance for Tax/VAT as applicable to the country of entity
• Checking and coding for projects correct cost category (rechargeable and other)
• Compiling list and supporting documents for recharges to client
• Check timesheets to ensure employees have recorded their time correctly
• Timesheet export or compliance for preparation for payroll journals
• Multicurrency and multi-company bank reconciliations with payables & receipts entry
• Other balance sheet reconciliations as required
• Inter-Company balances
• Corporate Credit Cards
• VAT Returns and ECSL
• Assistance with payroll preparation for UK and US with HR Administration
• Administration of Auto-Enrolment Pension
• Assistance with annual year-end/audit file preparation
• Scanning and filing of various documents
This role is either part-time or full time, dependant on experience
Key Skills and experience required of the role:
• Must have a minimum of 2 years finance experience gained in a similar role in a multicurrency environment
• A good understanding of Project Costing
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Quick learner with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• an interest in working a creative dynamic studio
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied and interesting finance role. There is potential for this role to grow & progress for the right candidate.
A little bit about W12 Studios…
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London.
We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 5 years we have grown considerably to form a formidable team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers… We’re explorers, experimenters and inventors.
We are able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.