Posted on 14 November 2017
Junior 3D Designer at AmplifyRole: Junior 3D Designer
Reports into: Executive Creative Director
WHY WE’RE HERE
We put the audience at the heart of what we do, starting with people, not demographics. We create integrated solutions, helping brands build authentic and long-term connections with their audience (and the things they love)...
We believe that joining the dots between people, brands and culture creates meaningful relationships... turning consumers into brand fans.
We’re creative and passionate about our work and believe that great ideas are derived from the ambition to succeed, the willingness to tread where others might not and the determination to face up to and change the status quo. We influence our clients, creative partners and each other through the power of our narrative and clarity of thought. We harness the power of the collective through collaboration and, as one of the team at Amplify; you will contribute to the success of the agency. We are an independent agency that believes being financially well run is as important as the great work we deliver for our clients so commerciality and creativity sit side by side. We believe in growth through hard work, commitment and the ability to rise to the challenge; quite simply when you work at Amplify you’re driven to want to make things happen. We are focused on delivering great concepts through the delivery of first class account handling and production, so rock solid foundations and process underpin everything we do as an agency. We do all of this whilst retaining a thirst for knowledge and desire to continually improve and evolve.
WHY YOU’RE HERE
Amplify was always conceived as a home for ‘creative people and Clients’ – a place to push boundaries, think across the mix and to create and deliver ‘best in class’ work, We’re massively proud of the quality of our work and reputation. We’ve got a killer client list who trust Amplify to develop and deliver campaigns all over the world.
As well as big, long-term Clients including PlayStations, Converse and Google/YouTube, our recent wins include Airbnb, Jura, Stoli, Method,
Deezer and Nike. All are taking us on exciting journeys and present new opportunities. As part of Amplify’s ongoing commitment and investment in groundbreaking creative you, as Junior 3D Designer, will be part of the team responsible for taking our work to the next level.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director, working on a day-to-day basis with a Senior Designer, and supported by the Head of Creative Services.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
Insightful, Strategic + Cultural Thinking
• You’re culturally connected and inspired by the amazing world around us, with an ability to identify and translate those trends into your work, across a wide span of audiences.
• You’ll take a key role in the aesthetic of Amplify’s work
• You have the ability to work both autonomously and within the team managing
your own time across multiple Clients and projects, ensuring key milestones are
• You’ll have a photographic eye for design
• You’ll be supervised and trained in a hands on role on a daily basis
• You’ll follow the latest trends within 3D design and report back to your team
• You will be willing to explore different methods and adapt to the best technique
WE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE
• Fluency in 3D Studio Max with V-Ray and Adobe Creative Cloud
• A passion for design, environments and brand experience
• A BA+ degree in a relevant field
• A strong understanding and confidence in design
• Boundless enthusiasm and are a self starter with the ability to make things happen
• Great attention to detail