Posted on 14 November 2017
Digital Designer at NallaDigital Designer with 3+ years experience
Are you full of bold, boundary-pushing ideas? Here at Nalla we like to think differently.
As our industry evolves with exciting challenges, we’re focused on staying one step ahead. We’re growing and getting recommended for our great work. As a result, we’re looking for a strong, digital designer who loves their craft who can help us keep ahead of the curve.
You are: A Digital Brand Futurist
We love the challenge of creating brands that are digital conversationalists. Our work is award-winning, it’s diverse and it’s experimental. We need a true Digital Brand Futurist to complement our thriving team. To pique our interest you will have:
• 3+ years of design agency experience
• A portfolio demonstrating your ability to think differently
• An ability to perform research, help facilitate workshops and create interactive prototypes
• Keen eye for visual design and detail
• A willingness to ‘pitch in’, share knowledge and contribute to ideas
You will have the following technical skills:
• A strong design aesthetic and knowledge of UI patterns is a must
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Thorough understanding of Sketch
• Good knowledge of prototyping tools like InVision and/or Marvel
• Ability to speak tech and describe technical process internally and externally
• Ability to liaise with developers to brief them and work through design feedback
We are: Experts, Not Egos
Our industry is full of big egos. We don’t believe this is the way to win, or produce, the best opportunities, or ideas. Expertise, dedication and relentless curiosity are what we believe produces outstanding work. Here are some things you should know about us:
• We’re a team of 12 individual thinkers all with a common passion.
• We’re growing, but know how to pace ourselves.
• We were born and bred in Hoxton, and enjoy making the most of our surroundings.
• We have a studio dog
The most important thing to know about us however, is that we’re always true to ourselves. Our mission is to help brands become more commercially successful in our fast-paced digital world. That’s who we are, what we know and we’ll keep doing it to the best of our abilities.
How to ApplyIf you think you’d be interested to join us then we’d love to hear from you.