Posted on 23 November 2017
Mid-weight Designer at Eden MarshOur client has a reputation for delivering outstanding creative campaigns for some of the World’s best loved fashion and lifestyle brands. They are looking for an established middleweight to create and execute original design solutions for one of their biggest client accounts.
It’s an exciting time to join this agency as they go from strength to strength. They’re a close-knit team and have successfully built a creatively driven environment where everyone contributes, is listened to and able to add value. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in delivering an ambitious vision for a multi-channel fashion brand with a global reach and, as such, will need to have significant, integrated fashion/lifestyle brand experience.
Working collaboratively with Art Directors and the wider design and client services teams, this person will be involved in a diverse output of creative work including editorial lay outs, look books, brand guidelines, digital banners and social.
Our ideal candidate:
- An impressive folio of well-crafted fashion/lifestyle brand work, demonstrating experience across retail touch points.
- Outstanding skills in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong editorial layout experience.
- An approachable, adaptable and positive team player.
- Confident delivering to deadlines on a fast-paced account.
- Super organised and detail orientated.