Posted on 24 November 2017
Design Director at LIDALIDA: The next generation loyalty agency
Loyalty has united families, mobilised armies and moved electorates. And brands have always known that it is their ingredient X. But in a modern, transactional world, brands face a more transient relationship with their customers. One based on what works for people right now.
We’re here to stir some of the magic back into brand’s connections. Our ambition? To create the most valued brands in the world. Because if a brand adds real value to someone’s daily life, they will be more loyal to it. And the more loyal customers a brand has, the more successful it will be.
We’ve adopted a wholly new approach to achieve this shift. We call it next generation loyalty. Loyalty that means more than points, prizes and discounts. Loyalty that uses data, technology and hard-won experience to win over customers in a lasting way.
LIDA has always been at the forefront of direct communication. And we have the expertise and services to move your brand from direct customer relationships, to next generation devotees.
Our current clients include IKEA, Invesco, O2, The Open University, Royal Academy of Arts, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Royal Mail, Virgin Red.
We are looking for a creative, strategic design leader with a diverse, multidisciplinary background. You’ll have a strong portfolio of work and a proven track record in creating excellent design work from concept to production.
Skills and experience:
- You’ll be an inspirational influencer. Advocating creative excellence within the team, the agency and with clients whilst providing quality control along the way.
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others.
- Commercial accountability, managerial and organisational skills.
- Proven experience with project tracking and direction, time scoping and scheduling.
- Responsibilities will generally be split between 20% team management/leadership and 80% hands on projects.
- Motion Graphics and UX understanding is highly desirable but not a must have.
- Reliable and personable with a can-do attitude
- Shows initiative and takes action quickly and efficiently
- The ability to work well under pressure and operate in an ever changing and growing team/company
- Cooperative and collaborative approach to work - no egos!
- An open-minded attitude and a positive approach to constructive feedback
What are you being asked to buy into?
A business in change. We’re not resting on past successes. In the marketing world, the change agenda is being relentlessly driven by a wall of data and technology. Successful brands are becoming irrelevant because they fail to change quickly enough to seize moment. At LIDA we believe that change is our opportunity to use creativity to make a difference. We are rebuilding ourselves to create compelling brand experiences for our clients and their customers across multiple touch points. Do you want to be part of driving that change?
LIDA offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill after 7 years’ service. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club!