Posted on 24 November 2017
Affiliates Manager at DigitasLBiDigitasLBi is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, we’re looking for an Affiliates Manager – someone who can take ownership, own a key account and develop strong bonds with clients and internal teams alike.
You will be working across a two large media accounts, we are charged with delivering a large programme of work which currently consists of SEO, PPC, Affiliates, and Analytics & Strategy.The vision? To grow the programme with data at the core of every strategic decision.
You will be responsible for planning and driving the Affiliates Strategy with account growth at the forefront of your thought process.
Sounds like you? Read on…
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing detailed channel plans with Strategy and Delivery leads as well as an Affiliates programme with revenue generation in mind
- Define prioritised lists of activities based on ROI for the Channel
- Track and validate impact of improvement activities with support from the Data team
- Own delivery of revenue targets for the channel
- Reviewing client campaigns, profitability and any opportunities for development or barriers on a daily basis
What you’ll bring:
- Be a thought leader for the business and have an expert understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Have experience of developing high level Affiliate plans & strategies
- Ability to contribute to the company wide Affiliate marketing strategy
- Proven track record of strategic management and Affiliate relationships
- Be interpersonal with the ability to work collaboratively
What we’ll bring:
- A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
- An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.