Posted on 24 November 2017
Producer at Urban Electric LondonUrban Electric is a London lighting design company providing concepts, equipment and installation for presentations, art, architecture, visual merchandising , exhibition & parties.
We are recruiting a lighting Producer to lead our team and play an integral part in the expansion of our small studio / practice. Someone who will help us manage, research and develop future projects with an open mind, an eye for detail, and an appreciation and understanding of the disciplines of lighting.
The successful applicant will be involved in projects at great locations supporting our clients and top industry creatives.
We require a confident communicator, with experience producing projects in the associated arts.
Producing roles and responsibilities include:
- To work closely with the founder and deliver into the company strategy
- Being permanently based in London, you will work on both local and international projects
- Manage our office practice / studio space (100 sq meters)
- Produce each project from initial briefing to completion and manage budgets
- Organise in-house lighting demonstrations and client meetings
- Organise time management for all projects
- Organise inventory and control equipment stock
- Complete H&S documents including full risk assessments & method statements for each project
- Build client relationships
- Book external freelance crew
- Produce call sheets for each project
- Communicate with, and build relationships with our clients
- Assist with social media output
- Attend to ad hoc task requirements that you may be asked to do by the company
We offer you a great opportunity to further your ambition on a long term basis working outside your expected conventions of the lighting industry in an open plan stimulating and ever changing environment.
A competitive negotiable salary is offered.