Posted on 27 November 2017
Creative Artworker at Tomato SourceWe have an exciting new opportunity for a full time creative artworker to come and join TomatoSource in Portishead. If you love films and stories and are passionate about putting great product in the hands of consumers and would relish the opportunity to immerse yourself in a world where you can be a big kid in an adult body, then you should apply!
Perhaps you are currently working within the creative side of the retail licensing world already, the film industry, the promotional marketing or even classic design sector - what we need you to do is help us ‘make believe in the real world’ with amazing and accurate Product and Packaging Artwork every time.
We make believe in the real world. Working with the largest entertainment and film studios across the globe, we translate on-screen film and television franchises into tangible products for consumers.
Ever wanted a Lightsaber of your own? We’ve made that happen. Ever wondered how to take the under sea world of Nemo and Dory into the sky? We’ve made that happen. Ever wanted to know how we have taken Brollies to Brollywood? Just ask!
Working directly with the likes of Disney, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Viacom International and Turner Broadcasting (not to mention their promotional partners such as P&G, Unilever, O2, Lufthansa and many more), we are utterly bonkers about getting the consumer to experience their make believe in the real world.
Put simply, we concept, design and manufacture products that make that happen. Our work covers a wide range of strategic and tactical activities in areas such as film and franchise activation, retail range development, sales promotion and experiential.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 9am through to 5.30pm.
As we continue to grow we are looking for an experienced CREATIVE ARTWORKER to make sure our Product and Packaging output is perfect every time. You will be working wth confidential client style guides and artwork elements so precision and accuracy is a must. As we move forward you will be working on both Promotional and Retail products so knowledge and experience of branding, print methods, labelling, safety warnings and packaging would be an advantage.
As well as Artworking, you will also work with the creative team to assist in product conception, visualisation, and presentation building when needed.
If you’re passionate about innovative designs, fresh ideas, solving problems and collaborating with a fast-paced team this will be the perfect job for you.
Reporting in to the Creative Lead you will be an important part of the Studio team and will be responsible for maintaining the high levels to meet the needs of the major Entertainment and retail brands that we work with.
The role will be incredibly broad and candidates need to be able to seamlessly jump from one project to another. We are a fast moving company with lots of projects running at any one time.
Product knowledge would be a major advantage. Experience in retail licensing product or promotional product/premiums would make you the perfect candidate!
- Organising activities and responsibilities within projects, and ensuring deadlines and project timelines are met
- Coordinating assets and files for Proofing and Final Production. You will be the guardian of our internal proofing system.
- Working closely with other members of the company to help our creative standard excel
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times
- Good communication skills to ensure work planning schedules run smoothly
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Methodical approach to saving and archiving files
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with external parties where necessary such as our clients to request assets or (for example) packaging suppliers on artwork related queries
- High level of skill in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (Mac based).
- Competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus scheme (after completion of 12 months service)
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off (Friday or Monday if it falls on a weekend)
- Training & development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free staff loan for annual travel season tickets
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Regular inspiration & team events
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and folio to: [email protected] (Max 8mb)
(Sorry but only successful applicants will be contacted)