Posted on 27 November 2017
Powerpoint Designer at ?What If!In the punishing hamster wheel of business where organisations struggle to eke out incremental gains, ?What If! is focused on delivering business ideas that transform companies, markets and the world. Our values are embedded in our DNA and inform all of our decision making, not the least of which is recruitment.
We are on the look out for a Powerpoint Designer to join our small but dynamic creative team in London. The right candidate will have a strong Graphic Design background as the main focus of the role will be to create PowerPoint presentations that sing and excite our clients. This will include infographic and asset creation.
As a Designer at ?What If!, you will:
- Join our in house design team to bring to life the world’s most exciting innovation projects and deliver the most creative and compelling presentations, winning major client pitches
- Be responsible for developing branding and supporting materials for projects, exhibitions and events; info-graphics and posters; working up packaging concepts to bring innovation to life; and designing concept prototypes for digital platforms amongst other.
- Become a design ambassador within the business, supporting and inspiring inventors in projects to create the best possible outputs.
- You’ll also be a core member of our ?What If! Community – growing our knowledge bank to ensure our innovation practices remain leading edge and mentoring more junior members of the team.
You must have:
- 1-2 years of Design Experience
- Full working knowledge of PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven experience creating inspiring PowerPoint decks and reports.
- A portfolio of work that supports their experience creating presentations for various purposes, from pitch decks, to final reports, to presentation templates for clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 and above
- Experience working in collaboration with Project Managers and other Designers.
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a busy and fast paced environment.
- The ability to accept/provide creative direction and constructive feedback from Directors to Inventors
We would love you to have:
- Experience in branding and generating print collaterals
- Video/ audio editing capability.
You will need to be:
- Fun, friendly and personable.
- Aspiring to innovate in the field.
- Pro-active and keen to learn new things.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Can do, positive attitude with ability to stay composed when working under pressure.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness. .
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- 30 days’ holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Company Doctor
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership