Posted on 27 November 2017
Office Administrator/Personal Assistant at Greenspace LtdWe’re Greenspace, a strategy-led creative agency.
We combine legacy-driving strategy with the power of good design, brought to life through digital, physical and experiential communication. We are interested in creating positive and lasting impact, working with forward-thinking organisations, from start-ups to well established enterprises. We bring our philosophy to everything we do and see our clients as partners in achieving long-term success.
We’re always looking for people who share our ideals and are passionate, driven and curious.
We're looking for an office administrator who can provide on-call support for the team & ensure efficient management of studio requirements. The successful candidate will fulfil the support needs of a multi-disciplinary studio team and work closely with the management & accounts teams.
Personality is important, being proactive, energetic & driven is must. 1 to 2 years knowledge & experience of administration within the creative industries would be advantageous.
Main duties will comprise of:
- General office supply ordering & facilities management
- Arranging team activities such as birthdays, away days & yearly trips
- IT & software purchasing & management
- New starters inductions, desk & IT provisioning
- Travel bookings including visas
- PA work for the principals
- Health & Safety
- Fire Warden & First Aid training would be an advantage, or willingness to undertake training