Posted on 27 November 2017
Digital Project Manager at W12 StudiosW12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London.
We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 3 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America.
At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers… We’re explorers, experimenters and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real.
Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms. Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.
At W12 Studios we’re seeking a Digital Project Manager…
As a Digital Project Manager you will ensure the successful delivery on time, on budget and on brief of our clients projects. Our teams work closely with our clients and you will be fundamental in face to face engagements and the programme of work. You will draw from experience bringing a hybrid of working methodologies that can be adapted and applied to any given task.
Our Digital Project Manager's are adaptable, able to prioritise effectively and work in partnership with the studio’s creative leads. Attention to technical detail and strong organisational skills are a must, along with helping both client and our studio set clear actions, expose risk and deliver outstanding work.
At W12 Studios we work in cross-functional teams so you will need to demonstrate a clear understanding in design, motion and UX design, along with the practical & technical knowledge to support ideas. It will be your role to provide leadership to ensure best in class creative is delivered using the most appropriate solution. Support your Creative Lead in leading and managing a team and provide leadership on client accounts.
As a Digital Project Manager at W12 Studios you will be expected to:
- Have a 'Can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality
- Demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach, to ensure best in class delivery is achieved across all projects and through all stages of a project
- Foster great ideas and find the best delivery approach to support creative, while ensuring commercial success.
- Evaluate the brief/ client requirements to determine the most appropriate delivery approach.
- Delivery of projects on time, on budget and on brief. Ownership of project and programme commercials; proactively and appropriately managing project scope
- Assisting, organising and helping write strategic pitch, RFP responses and proposals
- Planning project kick off and facilitating working sessions both internally and with the client
- Meet regularly with clients to manage their expectations, ensure project and account stability, be the client’s trusted delivery partner and demonstrate, foster trust in W12 Studios delivery capabilities.
- Run weekly and end-of-job reconciliations and the creation of accurate SOWs.
- Proactively manage project risks and escalate, ensuring you have a clear mitigation plan and solutions in place.
- Be the champion of your project team’s morale and help to facilitate strong working relationships.
Key Skills and experience required of the role:
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging digital channels.
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart
- A passion for emerging technologies, devices and digital products with a focus on user-centric design
- Digital product experience, ideally across native applications, web and hardware
- Working knowledge of industry terms and processes across design, development and motion
- Manage workshops and client meetings, e.g. agendas, summaries, actions
- Directing and facilitating delivery teams across project and product management
- Budget creation, management and an awareness of market rates in the design industry
- Managing and forecasting resource requirements for projects
- High proficiency in writing, speaking and presenting
- Demonstrate mentorship and leadership skills that enable teams to work efficiently
- Communicate technical or complex subjects to non-technical audiences
- Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Adobe Indesign and Keynote software skills
- Ability to communicate with authority, with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience working with distributed teams and client stakeholders across multiple territories.