Posted on 28 November 2017
Studio Manager at Peas RecruitmentSeeking a team to call home? A studio to love and care for?
We may just have that opportunity here.
Our client, are a London based internationally recognised Creative agency seeking a full-time Studio Manager to take charge of running their busy design studio. You’ll need plenty of energy and enthusiasm, a lively personality, and bags of initiative and proactivity. The role covers an extensive range of responsibilities, some include:
- Scheduling the work in the studio and organising freelancers where necessary
- Supporting senior managers with full-time recruitment, interview scheduling, and new starter inductions
- Meeting and greeting clients, and facilitating ensuring all needs are catered for
- Making sure the studio is immaculate at all times, project managing refurbishments and updates, organising maintenance and liaising landlord
- Being the main contact for suppliers, including groceries, stationery, and mobile phone contracts
- Managing and running graduate internship programme
- Organising travel and complex itineraries
- Some event management
- And just about turning your hands to almost anything
It’s a key hire; balancing front of house, in addition to the above responsibilities, and to ensure the company’s brand and feel are set instantly to those who arrive. Feel up for the challenge? Have Studio Management experience?
Well, we’d love to consider your CV/application. Please send it through to [email protected]
- Salary on offer between £30k to £40k + benefits
- This is a full-time job in central London, starting asap
- Successful candidates will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to all
- Stay in touch on www.twitter.com/wearepeas