Posted on 28 November 2017
Junior UI/Motion Designer at mavisAn award-winning, independent interactive studio is looking for a multi-skilled Junior UI / Motion Designer to join their growing team. They have a large wealth of luxury and automotive clients under their belt.
You must have lots of creative flair and deliver exquisite conceptual thinking and design execution. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, passionate and innovative designer.
This is a great opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects from conceptual stages, through to design and on to production. You will be taking ownership of projects across VR, AR, mixed reality, apps, websites, installations, websites and games.
- 1-2 years of design and digital design agency experience
- Have a fantastic portfolio showcasing beautifully designed work across multiple platforms
- Must have strong motion design and/or 3D skills
- Someone who wants to produce leading edge design day in and day out with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional pixel perfect UI design skills particularly across typography, layout, grids, fonts and colour-ways
- Enjoy collaborating with the team on creative solutions and storyboards
- You must work under direction, taking on board any feedback and making revisions quickly
- An intelligent, ambitious, passionate individual with strong craft
- You should be enthusiastic about experimenting across different platforms and formats, always keeping up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- An excellent eye for detail across layout, typography with a focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good design
- Strong understanding of CS Suite, Sketch, InVision and VFX
- Must have a UK work permit or European passport to be considered for the role
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to [email protected]
Due to the volume of applications we receive, regrettably we will only be in contact if we feel your qualifications match our requirements.