Posted on 29 November 2017
Designer at Feed CommunicationsYou will have a genuine love for the digital medium working concurrently on a number of small and large projects for the Latin American market of our client and partner eBay.
Based in our Manchester office, you will be required to work with Photoshop, creating on-site and email marketing material across multiple formats and placements. This is purely a design role, so no knowledge of HTML or coding is required.
You will be joining a vibrant team at one of our newest locations in Manchester and working in close collaboration with your colleagues in London, Madrid and San Francisco.
Day to day:
- Working on a brief from start to finish.
- Image sourcing.
- Creating on-site marketing banners from scratch.
- Creating email marketing designs from scratch.
- Using Feed tools to create image mapped HTMLs.
- Researching latest design trends.
What We’re Looking for:
- Good eye for layout and design.
- Ability to design in small web placements.
- Good typesetting skills.
- Good retouching skills.
- Works at pace and output is of a high quality.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A knowledge of Latin American Spanish would be beneficial but not mandatory.
You may be early on in your career but your portfolio will demonstrate a great design eye and samples of digital work!
We can appreciate a great a piece of print work as much as the next person but at FEED we live in a digital world and we want to see that you do too.
How to ApplyPlease apply via our careers page, please see the link below;