Posted on 29 November 2017
Content Creator/Videographer at The Columbo GroupLeading London based venue operators, The Columbo Group, are seeking a visionary Content Creator with a passion for music. As we are expanding our video output, the role will primarily focus on videography and digital media content creation for various online channels. However the ideal candidate must also have a strong background in graphic design and will work alongside the design team in branding and marketing tasks for both online and print.
The candidate will work both independently and as a part of the promotions and design team to carry out hands-on technical and visual video/design responsibilities.
- A degree film production, or related discipline if supported by a strong portfolio/show reel.
- Ability to produce, self-shoot and edit your work.
- Excellent knowledge of video production equipment.
- Proficiency in either Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An understanding of how various social media channels work (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter)
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A creative person at heart.
- Creating highly engaging media for multiple channel outputs, including digital, social media, YouTube.
- Developing, producing and executing video content to keep up with a fast-paced production workflow.
- Collaborate with the promotions team to create content briefs and execute from concept through to completion.
- Understand how to create content for targeted audiences and learning from the success and performance of your output.
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, to deliver work at a consistently high standard under tight deadlines.
- Support the design team in marketing efforts through the design of original and unique graphic elements that maintains the branded content.
The team behind: XOYO, Phonox, Jazz Café, The Nest, Camden Assembly, The Blues Kitchen, Paradise By Way Of Kensal Green, The Old Queens Head, and SunFall Festival. Since 2006 The Columbo Group has created an impressive roster of unique character rich venues which garner immediate recognition.
An unparalleled attention to detail, a dedication to creating great experiences, and most vitally, a commitment to building a team of talented individual with the shared goal of elevating the standard of hospitality, distinguishes the group within the industry.
How to ApplyPlease apply with your up-to-date CV, cover letter and portfolio/showreel.
Email: Ryan Phillips, [email protected]