Posted on 29 November 2017
Communications Assistant at Hawkins\BrownHawkinsBrown is looking for a communications assistant to join its growing communications team in London.
This role will work alongside the existing team of three and provide communications and graphic design support to the practice.
The suitable candidate will have minimum one year experience in a similar role, a qualification in graphic design/demonstrable experience of graphic design work. They will have an interest in architecture and be a strong communicator.
The role will involve a range of activities including:
- The design and production of in-house communications and materials
- Desktop publishing and image editing
- Day to day management of the HawkinsBrown website content and social media accounts
- Preparing and submitting awards entries
- General communications administration including monitoring and recording press coverage, contributing to the communications strategy and major team projects
The key skills required are:
- Demonstrated graphic design experience
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good knowledge of social media and scheduling platforms
- Knowledge of Illustrator and other Adobe CC programmes
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
HawkinsBrown is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyTo apply please submit your CV and sample of your graphic design work through the careers section of our website at: