Posted on 29 November 2017
Mid-weight to Senior Designer at The Color Company/The Wren PressWe are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with good commercial experience and in house design background to join our team based in Mayfair, London. It will be a maternity contract of 9 months, but has the possibility of being extended.
- Manage a small multi-disciplinary team to design projects ranging from brochures and branding to email campaigns and websites
- Take the lead on designing key presentations and pitches to support the business
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines
- Be comfortable presenting your ideas to clients and other practice areas
- Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in
- 3-5 years in house or brand agency graphic design experience
- Portfolio to match your experience showing the range of your skills
- Strong knowledge of preparing documents for print
- HTML experience
- Confident with clients and able to attend meetings
- University degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of the full Adobe Suite with a strong knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign.
- 5 years’ in house or brand agency graphic design experience working within brand guidelines. Able to work to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Managing a junior and middle weight designer, distribution of jobs within the team and follow up on billing and time management within the team.
- Development of engaging concepts, designs and out of the box ideas for print, presentation, digital and multimedia platforms.
- Good understanding of set up for print, digital and wide format, graphic production and application.
- Knowledge of html/css