Posted on 30 November 2017
Junior Designer at WE LAUNCHWe Launch are on the hunt for yet another bright, energetic and fearlessly creative Junior Designer to join our growing team in Fitzroy Square, Central London.
You will be:
• full of ideas and passionate about design
• someone that loves to research and who can take inspiration from all forms of creativity
• aware of new trends and innovations - especially within sport, and able to interpret these into fantastic designs
• possessing a portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create brand identities from scratch
• having a good understanding of social media and digital marketing
• informed about the world of design and current affairs
• able to take direction and responsibility in equal measure
• a natural collaborator who loves to share and work in a team environment
• proven to hit deadlines, able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• able to react to changing project requirements, and work across multiple projects simultaneously
• intelligent, articulate and approachable
• punctual, polite, pro-active and fun
• ready to work hard, jump in at the deep end and learn quickly
• excited about building a career at We Launch, and not just be looking for any old role
And if you enjoy running, cycling or triathlons it would be a big bonus!
You will have:
A Graphic Design degree; at least 1 years experience as a designer in the industry; good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Your main role (3 days every week) will be to work on new multi-channel designs, logos, content and event collateral for one of the UKs largest sports event companies. But you will also have the opportunity to undertake research and create layouts, concepts and imagery for a number of our other accounts. You will also be creating moodboards and putting together concepts for photoshoots. Ultimately we’re looking for someone to grow and develop within our team.
Due to the volume of applicants, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants. We like to hand-pick our own talent, so no recruitment agencies please.