Posted on 1 December 2017
Lead Creative at Mission Media LtdMission have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative with experience and an understanding of a variety of marketing disciplines to join a dynamic Creative & Strategy Team to work across a roster of clients ranging from premium and luxury brands to global FMCG. An understanding of the marketing mediums that make up an integrated marketing campaign are essential, especially digital content.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about and eager to be central to development of platforms and ideas that develop from great strategy. The role will be working closely with our Strategists from taking the brief to execution with the aim of developing award-winning quality programmes.
- 2+ years experience working as a Creative within a Marketing agency
- 5+ years experience working in another Marketing, design or writing role. Eg. PR, copywriter, graphic designer etc
- Broad understanding of Marketing disciplines
- Passionate and driven to develop truly exciting and unique creativity.
- Happy to provide objectivity and provocation to colleagues and clients
- Ability to evaluate ideas and routes, and to alter where necessary to find the best solutions
- Experience with running focus groups, brainstorms and workshops both internally and externally
- Have an understanding of multi-channel campaigns that cover online, offline and experiential
- Confident in teaching and facilitation of Creative practices for others in the agency
- Confident identifying opportunities and working alongside account teams to set ambitious yet realistic KPIs that make a difference to a client’s business
- Able to clearly and succinctly communicate a Creative idea / platform both internally and to client
- Act as a driver of creativity and inspiration within the agency, helping the team to make creativity the center of everything the agency does.