Posted on 1 December 2017
Fashion PR Account Director at ExposureExposure Fashion have a new opportunity for a well-connected, process driven, Fashion-centric PR Account Director to join our team at Exposure and drive one of the agency’s flagship brands!
Working within a team of connected, cultured and forward thinking individuals, this role will drive and manage the day-to-day running and strategic development of one of Exposure’s flagship accounts – an iconic brand that’s a household name around the world. Working closely with senior management, you will have the creative freedom to be involved in idea generation right through to implementation, ensuring the quality bar is set high.
As an Account director (or experienced SAM ready to take the next step in your career) you are:
- Culturally and Industry aware – You know what’s going on in the world and your markets and you use this knowledge to create culturally relevant campaigns
- Process Driven – You’re known for managing workflows end to end and have tried and tested methods for working efficiently
- Excellent at Client Servicing – You partner with clients asking the right questions to understand business needs and you pride yourself on delivering above expectations
- Well connected – You have an excellent media contact list across mainstream, nationals, influencer, consumer and fashion titles
- Strategic – You understand consumers and use those insights to proactively place your clients ahead of their competition
- Commercially Minded – You are experienced in growing and existing new business. You also know how to manage bdget well ensuring that the client is happy and projects are commercially successful.
- Adept at mentoring a team – Nurturing your team is a strength for you. You value your team and know how to get the best out of the people around you
- Good at storytelling – You know how to engage your audience from presenting through to your written communications
- Proactive and reactive – You’re on top of the day to day and reach beyond that to suggest winning ideas that will continue to elevate the brands of our clients
In exchange for your skill and hard work we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- The support of a dynamic team
- Additional holiday over the Christmas Break
- Additional holiday for moving house (renting or buying)
- Valentine’s Day early leave
- Late start after your birthday
- Sabbaticals after 5 years’ service
- Medical Insurance
- Health & Fitness
- Confidential Counselling
- Gym Membership
- Ride to Work Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Friday Bar
- Summer Conference & Christmas Party
- Creative Bursaries
- Recruitment Referral Incentives
- New Business Incentives
Exposure Fashion works with some of the world’s most high profile fashion and lifestyle brands – from Levi’s®, Dr. Martens, Uniqlo, Converse and many more. We are made up of creative, enthusiastic, passionate and energetic people who know their brands inside and out! If this role profile sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply.
How to ApplyTo apply please send your covering letter, CV and salary expectations to "6C45154F[email protected]"