Posted on 1 December 2017
Junior Retail Graphic Designer at Become LondonIndependent Integrated Agency in London require a talented Junior Retail Graphic Designer.
You should have at least 1 years’ experience in fashion/retail or editorial environment with a beautiful portfolio to match. A heavy focus and real passion for retail design is key.
The work is deeply diverse – from branding a venue to crafting icons – so appreciation of how pursue different types of jobs with equal amounts of enthusiasm and finesse is needed. Work to include: in-store signage; window theatre, press releases, displays and graphics concepts and design; user interface screens (design); and event material – tickets, invites, programmes, booklets, room dressing, flyers etc.
You will need to be a maverick when it comes to using Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and have knowledge of other applications such as PowerPoint. Experience using Cinema 4D would be helpful.
You will need excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with the Creative Director, the creative teams, designers, traffic, producers, strategists and account handlers.
Perks to include:
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (additional to bank holidays). After one years continuous employment – growing by one extra day’s holiday each year up to a maximum 30 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Mobile phone
- Enhanced maternity leave /paternity pay (after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan after 3 months
- Fresh fruit daily
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised onsite massage
- Subsidised onsite hairdresser and nail technician
- Free annual eye test
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)