Posted on 1 December 2017
Creative Artworker at Become UKOne of Europe’s leading casino companies is on the lookout for an autonomous Creative Artworker. They offer a range of entertainment, gaming, celebrity endorsed restaurants and bars at locations throughout the UK, South Africa and Egypt.
Working with the company brand guidelines you will act as a guardian on the design of work for multiple high-stake casinos, restaurants and bars. Working directly with local club Marketing, you will be responsible for managing briefs from look/feel concepts to final artwork. Designs are required across a wide variety of communications including promotional point of sale, advertisements, direct mail and online web ads. You will also manage quality control over external design contractors to ensure all design is to the highest possible standard. Consideration of the flow of integrated campaigns, the customer journey and how to engage at every level is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years design experience.
- Previous experience in print management.
- Highly proficient in CS InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong portfolio of high impact, promotional campaigns.
- Ability to work across a variety of brands and target audiences.
- Budget aware.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication.
- Able to use own initiative and work autonomously.
- Able to work with and manage deadlines in a fast, dynamic, multi project environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Creative, innovative and has attention to detail.
- Understanding of HTML.