Posted on 4 December 2017
Product Designer at Basement CrowdBasement Crowd is a leading technology company in the legal sector with a world-class team of engineers and legal experts, creating innovation and beautiful design. We are a well-funded, rapidly growing London-based start-up with a mature strategy and a pipeline of exciting new products. Our founding team has a track record of creating, growing and exiting successful technology businesses.
You will be joining a cross-functional product and engineering team to conceptualise, design and build innovative software products for the LegalTech space. You will collaborate closely with other product designers, product managers, engineers and domain experts (mostly lawyers) to deliver excellent end-to-end product experiences.
While your focus will be UI design, you have a strong interest and motivation to also get involved in other areas of the product development process, and have a strong appreciation for UX.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Craft beautiful visual designs and illustrations that reflect our product branding.
- Create presentations for sales and marketing (e.g. pitches for client meetings).
- Refine UX flows and translate them into pixel-perfect high-fidelity designs.
- Take on board broad conceptual and strategic ideas, and produce user-centred solutions.
- Create UX flows, wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes.
- Clearly communicate internally the story of the user and how what you’re proposing will best meet their needs.
- Bring UX and UI best practices and skills to the company.
Skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in working closely with product managers, UX designers and software engineers in the creation of innovative ideas.
- A proven track record of creating wireframes, UI designs and interactive prototypes, with an existing portfolio to showcase.
- Strong skills in visual design and illustration. Excellent feel for aesthetic and clean design.
- Highly proficient in tools for prototyping and design, e.g. Sketch, Invision or Zeplin.
- An in-depth understanding of the latest design trends.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment.
- High attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.